Intensive Behaviourial Health Services (IBHS)
Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) is a short-term, intensive program for children from birth to age 21 to meet mental and behavioral health concerns.
The philosophy of IBHS services is to 'wrap around' the child with care and behavioral support in the environment where support is needed. To achieve that goal, OMNI provides services in the home, school or daycare—wherever the child encounters challenges that need to be addressed. A team of professionals, specializing in working with children and teens will work with your family to develop a detailed treatment plan to address problem behaviors and nurture the natural skills and abilities of your child.
The following services can be provided depending on need and medical necessity:
- ◈Psychological Evaluation: this determines the medical necessity and need for specialized and individual services.
- ◈Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC): Experienced, trained and expert Psychologist or Master’s level Clinician will create the treatment plan with the family and team engagement and consult with all parties involved. The BSC will supervise the process to ensure that everyone involved follows the specific treatment plan to promote individualized behavior modification and success.
- ◈Mobile Therapist (MT): A Mobile Therapist provides therapy while following the treatment plan to work on strengths and needs in the setting that best pairs with the individual served.
- ◈Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS): A TSS will work more closely to help support use of skills and tools in order to modify behavior for a specified amount of hours on a daily basis. This service can occur in the school or home based on where the behaviors are occurring.
- All individuals receive a preliminary assessment, diagnosis and appropriate treatment and referral as applicable. Our offices also provide weekend and evening appointments.